Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Meet Galaxy Z FlipThe full screen that fits in your pocket.Galaxy Z Flip’s Infinity Flex Display is an immersive Dynamic AMOLED screen delivering incredible color quality and reduced blue light. With minimized bezels and no notch, it’s 6.7 inches of stunning cinematic…
- The full screen that fits in your pocket.
- Galaxy Z Flip’s Infinity Flex Display is an immersive Dynamic AMOLED screen delivering incredible color quality and reduced blue light. With minimized bezels and no notch, it’s 6.7 inches of stunning cinematic viewing.
- 6.7″ Infinity Flex Display Glass. But make it fold.
- Meet the first-ever folding glass screen on a Galaxy. Yeah, we said folding glass. Made of Samsung Ultra Thin Glass, it sets you up for an epic view with a smooth, flat screen.
- Made to last. Fold after fold after fold…
- Inspired by a lotus blossom, the Hideaway Hinge is precisely articulated for a satisfying folding motion—even allowing you to adjust the folding angle. Sweeper technology helps repel dirt and dust to keep your folds as smooth as your style.
- Galaxy Z Flip folding technology allows for hands-free video chats and previously unreachable selfies. So fold it, flip it, stand it. However you set it up, it reinvents the way you take photos on your phone.
- A new perspective on how you shoot photos.
- Galaxy Z Flip folds and holds its position at multiple angles, giving you the ability to capture amazing, low angle shots that play with perception for thought-provoking photos. Call it the new power pose.
- Ready for the night scene.
- Galaxy Z Flip’s camera is powerful even at night. Seconds of long-exposure shots are morphed into a work of video art with light trails. And when you fold the phone, it can stand like a tripod, working with Night Hyperlapse to give you a new kind of night shot.
- A whole new angle on video chatting.
- Upgrade your voice call to a Google Duo video call and instantly experience clearer video chatting with the 10MP Front Camera.
- Half screen, full control.
- When you fold, Flex Mode splits apps in half and puts the controls on the bottom half—turning the top half into a viewing area.
- External notifications go with the flow.
- Tap and swipe to control your phone, even when it’s folded shut. The cover screen notifies you at a glance, while contextual continuity lets you tap to seamlessly transition to relevant apps as you unfold your phone.
- The power to go on and on and on.
- The dual battery holds more power in less space, letting you fold and unfold all day long. With 3300mAh (typical) and cutting-edge intelligence, Galaxy Z Flip’s all-day battery lets you make the most out of every charge.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G release date, specs, price and rumors - Tom's GuideJune 22, 2020 - Tom's Guide
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G release date, specs, price and rumors Tom's GuideSamsung Galaxy Z Flip Review: Are foldable smartphones the future? Mashable SE AsiaLiving With the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip: Is This the Future? Gadgets 360Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G: Launch Date, Cost, Specs And Leaked Info News LagoonLeaked Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 design is a step in the wrong direction Phandroid - News for AndroidView Full Coverage on Google News...
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G will bring more than 5G to the table - PhoneArenaJune 18, 2020 - PhoneArena
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G will bring more than 5G to the table PhoneArena...
Motorola Suddenly Slashes Razr Price To Fight Off Samsung Galaxy Flip 5G - ForbesJune 20, 2020 - Forbes
Motorola Suddenly Slashes Razr Price To Fight Off Samsung Galaxy Flip 5G Forbes...
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G appears on Geekbench with Snapdragon 865 - GSMArena.com news - GSMArena.comJune 18, 2020 - GSMArena.com
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G appears on Geekbench with Snapdragon 865 - GSMArena.com news GSMArena.com...
Specification: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.